After the ridiculousness of my poem last week, I wanted to get back to something serious: Sexy New Years Resolutions.
Yup, I take the sexiness of your (and my) 2022 very seriously… and you should to.
Sex is one of the easiest ways to connect with your partner, especially if you’ve done the work of communicating your wants and needs beforehand. Then you might not even need five minutes for a little mood boost.
You make resolutions for everything else in your world: life, home, work… why wouldn’t you create some sexy New Year’s Resolutions for the bedroom as well.
I’ll give you a few of my favorite examples below, but resolutions are more often followed through when they come from the person trying to keep up with them, so feel free to put your own spin on them or even create some of your own.
Hell, if you create some of your own, share ’em with me. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love hearing about how y’all are learning and growing together.
But for now, here’s some starting sexy resolutions to get you started. You’ll notice that I’ve worded them very forcefully. That’s because I want there to be no question of success. No half-assed resolutions here. 😝
5 Sexy New Year’s Resolutions for 2022
- I will share my fantasies with my lover. Yes, I know this is scary. Especially as you get kinkier and kinkier like John & I. But, even if they’re not as into it as you are, simply talking about it can really get your motors going. So keep that in mind when sharing fantasies and kinks with your partner: sometimes you don’t even need to act on them to get enjoyment outta ’em.
- I will pleasure myself when I feel turned on. Guess what, y’all? You don’t have to wait for your partner to have an orgasm. Did the bass line to that song you were dancing to get your juices flowing? Head to the bedroom, grab your favorite vibe and GO TO TOWN. Don’t have a favorite vibe yet? Here are some suggestions. You don’t have to wait for pleasure. In fact, the more orgasms you have… the more you’ll want.
- I will make my partner’s pleasure a priority. Yeah, yeah, you both have orgasms every time you have sex… but do you actually enjoy it? Or do you know what works, so you go directly for that. STOP IT. There’s no adventure in that. Take your time, try to rediscover their body again and maybe you’ll discover a new way to please them. In 2022, let’s put the focus on pleasure, the orgasms will happen naturally.
- I will take my time and enjoy sex. This is kind of a reiteration of number 3, but my mind sees this as a different thing completely. We’re all busy people and oftentimes sex gets set aside, like a chore that no one wants to do. Except we do. We want the sex and we want it GOOD. 😊 That means going slow, teasing and getting the two (or three or four or more!) of you really worked up, because what’s a release without a good buildup?
- I will be vocal about what I like in the bedroom. Everyone loves getting feedback and during sex is no exception. How else are they gonna know when they’re doing a good job? 👿 And on the flipside, how else would they know if something is uncomfortable and hurting you? Speak up and the pleasure will follow.
Ok, so I gave y’all some good starters. It’s up to you where to take ’em from there. And if you want my help, either coaching or tarot, you can always reach me here.
Until then, I hope you have a blast ringing in the new year tonight and have a successful, fun and sexy 2022! Happy New Year!